Skip to main content
Academic Decathlon Team Wins Big at Regional Competition
For Honors team:
- Sophia Ebel placed 1st in Essay Writing, 2nd in Interview, 2nd in Math, 2nd in Science, 2nd in Social Studies, highest individual team member score and 4th Overall Honors student.
- Katherine Hinchley placed 3rd in Essay Writing, 1st in Speech with a perfect score, 2nd in Economics, and 5th Overall Honors student.
- Orian Montano placed 1st in Interview and 3rd in Speech.
For Scholastic team
- Calla Mace placed 1st in Interview, 3rd in Economics, 2nd in Science, and 5th Overall Scholastic student.
- Reed Jackson placed 2nd in Interview, 3rd in Literature, 3rd in Math, highest individual team member score and 4th Overall Scholastic student.
- Olivia Gallegos placed 3rd in Interview and 1st in Speech.
For Varsity Team
- Jayden Adcock placed 2nd in Essay Writing, 3rd in Music, 3rd in Economics, 3rd in Science, highest individual team member score and 4th Overall Varsity student.
- Madison Smith placed 1st in Interview, 1st in Speech and 5th overall Varsity student.
Additionally, Brendon Anderson, Garrett Hatcher and Tess Gallegos were supporting team members who contributed to the team's success.
If you see these students please congratulate them on their amazing accomplishment.