What is Family Connections?
Family Connections is your (and your parents) gateway to post high school plans! At West, we use Family Connections to:
- View GPA and class rank
- Update students and parents about events
- Take career and personality profiles
- Take MWHS surveys
- Search for college and/or career information
- Search for scholarships
- Request transcripts
As a new student, you have had your Family Connections account created for you. All you have to do, is register! Follow the below steps to get signed up, and make sure to sign your parents up to so that they can stay informed.
- 1. Go to http://connection.naviance.com/magnoliawest
- 2. Click "I Need to Register" on the right side
- 3. Enter your registration code. (If you do not know it, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4. Enter an email and password that you use and will remember
- 5. Click the "About Me" tab and select "Profile"
- 6. Click "Edit" and update all of your personal information
- 7. Select "Add Parent" and enter your parents' information and a working email address. (If your parent would like their own account which is linked to yours, please have them call or email me. Parents of multiple children at West can have them all linked together.)
- 8. You are now registered! Feel free to click the colleges and careers link to look for information. You can also take the career and interest profile tests to learn more about yourself.
- 9. If you need help or run into an issue, come see me!!