Students seeking a recommendation letter must follow the steps below:
1. Ask the teacher in person if he/she is willing to write a letter of recommendation for you (make sure to give your teacher at least 2 weeks to write the letter of recommendation).
2. Fill out the Recommendation Request Form and give to teacher (attached below or pick up copy from "The Zone.")
3. Make sure to tell your teacher if you are using Common App to apply to college as your teacher will also need to fill out he Common App teacher evaluation form.
5. Your teacher will submit the Letter of Recommendation where you asked your teacher to submit it whether it is via email, mail or student portal.
6. Notify Mrs. Kilpatrick when your teacher's Letter of Recommendation is submitted.
MAKE SURE TO LIST MRS. KILPATRICK AS YOUR COUNSELOR ON ALL COLLEGE APPLICATIONS!
Students applying to colleges that require the Common App will automatically have their letters sent in with their application.
****Please do not wait until the last minute to request letters. Some teachers may not be able to accompany last minute requests.