The 2019 Spring Physicals for Magnolia West High School and Magnolia Junior High will be on Wednesday, May 15th, 2019.
The physicals will occur during the school day during student’s athletic periods and will continue after school hours. There is not a specific ending time. The physicians will be available as long as students need a physical. Once there is a fifteen to twenty minute stoppage, the physicians will leave. It is important that you do not wait until the last second. In years previous, that time has been at approximately 4:30 PM.
The Cost of the physical is $20.00, cash is preferred, but checks will be accepted made out to MISD Athletics.
ONLY 2019 physicals forms will be accepted. These can be found at www.arbiterathlete.com once you have set up your account. If you already made an account last year, simply login and you will find the athletic forms. Select 2019-2020 from the drop down menu to be sure you are filling out forms for the correct year.
All 8th graders who will be moving up to the high school, will need to change their campus on the arbiter account profile to Magnolia West High School.
A pdf version of the physical and medical history can be found at the bottom of this page.
For new Arbiter Account Set Up
- Go to arbiterathlete.com and sign up
- It will prompt you to link your account after it's created, enter your student's email or cell phone (whichever they will use to create their own account) it will send them a link. Both student and parent must have their own account.
- Once the accounts are created, you will click on "athletic forms", both student and parent have to sign each form electronically from their own accounts, the medical history and physical forms will require approval from the athletic training staff once they are filled out and uploaded
- All athletic forms must be completed by parent and student to be eligible for participation in athletics next year
If attending physicals at MWHS on May 15:
* Fill out medical history forms & PRINT it as well as a blank copy of the physical**
** Student then brings both copies to our mass physical day, we will upload the copy of the physical into the student's account
Magnolia ISD School Board policy requires a physical annually. This physical needs to be performed on or AFTER April 1st of the year that fall sports begin. Physicals performed in the fall of the year before will not be accepted.
The forms need to be completed on the current physical forms, and all previous forms will not be accepted. The University Scholastic League (UIL) periodically changes the wording or either adds or deletes certain portions of the required paperwork, so it is VERY important to use the current forms while completed required paperwork. If you are not certain as to the form you have have, you can always call the athletic trainers to verify if you have the correct form. Again, if you have any questions, please call the athletic training office at 281.252.2550 ext. 7266.