I graduated from Gdansk University with a Master’s Degree in Physics and Texas A&M University with a Ph.D. in Mathematics Education. I have taught AP Physics 1, AP Physics B/C, Precalculus Advanced, AP Calculus AB/BC, and corresponding dual credit courses.
This year, I will be teaching:
- AP Calculus AB/ DC Math 1325/2324
- AP Physics C/DC Phys 1401
- Precalculus Advanced/DC Math 1314/1316.
The primary goal that I set up for all of my students is to pass national exams as well as encourage and get the students ready for more advanced college-level math and physics courses. This goal has been achieved over the years I have been teaching at MWHS. For example, this year the passing rate on AP Physics C was 100% with 4.3 average, and on AP Calculus AB it was 90% and 3.7 average.
Tips for success
- Be present each day.
- Stay on tasks; take notes, and participate when asked.
- Complete all homework assignments and seek help if needed.
- Do not have an iPhone on the desk during lectures!
- School: Magnolia West High School
- Classroom number: 2101
- Conference: Period 5
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @Soko45893776
- Phone: 281-252-2550
- Period 1: AP Physics C
- Period 2: AP Calculus AB/DC MATH 1325
- Period 4: Precalculus Advanced /DC MATH 1314
- Period 6: Precalculus Advanced /DC MATH 1314
- Period 7: Precalculus Advanced /DC MATH 1314
- West Hours B - lunch
- Tuesdays after school
I wish everybody a successful year!