Welcome Back Mustangs
Have an amazing year and make this year the best year ever! This year I will be teaching the Video Gaming, Web Design, Animation,and DIM (Digital and Interactive Media).
- Grade level-10th - 12th
- Email - email@example.com
- Conference time - 3rd Period
- Supplies you will need for class- I highly encourage you to invest in a USB Flash drive. No bigger than a 32 Gig. These will be used for class purposes and will be the sole responsibility of the student.The teacher will not be responsible for lost or stolen flash drives.
- You will also need your own ear buds or headphones. These will be used for class purposes and will be the sole responsibility of the student. The teacher will not be responsible for lost or stolen ear gear.
If you are not able to get these I do have a limited quantity for sale. Flash drives are sold in the school store.
- Classroom rules/procedures -You will be expected to act like young adults.
*Respect.-Respect everyone and everything in your path. Don't tear down people down. Build them up.
Display integrity.-Be honest and true no matter what the situation or consequences may be. Nothing good comes out of anything built on lies. Nothing beats sincerity, good character, and genuine ethic. Absolutely Nothing.
Be yourself.-Don't be a conformist. Stick to your values, stand your ground and show the world just how wonderful it is to be you.
Listen to those around you.-Don't be afraid to help others confide in you when they're going through a rough patch, and all they really need is a friend to be there for them. Get close and offer support.
Be positive. -Although life is not always perfect and stress-free, don't purely dwell on the negatives. Erase this poor me mindset and instead focus on what is going right in your life. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel, and bringing other people down with you does absolutely no good. Please don't tear others' happiness down with yours. Things will look up soon.
Keep an open mind.-.No judgement. No pre-made theories about peoples character. Accept others' personalities and viewpoints even if they differ from your own. Don't attack others' beliefs if you do not agree. You never know—you may just meet someone that is able to change the way you view a certain thing, and it may turn out absolutely beautiful.
Treat everyone with kindness.-Remember birthdays (even if it does take a helping hand from Facebook). Be genuinely concerned about the health and well-being of those around you, and let others know that they matter to you. Don't shy away from affection, and don't underestimate the power of a kind word.
Work hard.-Remember your New Year's resolutions, keep your grades up, work hard and strive to be the best version of yourself that you possibly can. Nothing comes without hard work, so go out there and show the world what you're made of.
Pay it forward.-Offer a helping hand, and step out of your own world to care about something other than yourself. You never know how a small cup of coffee, a kind word or a held door can completely make someone's horrible day turn into a great one. Be the type of person that others know they can rely on and can come to when they're in a bind.
Appreciate everything.-Stop for a minute and look around. Realize how truly blessed you are and how much you have going for you. Stop taking life for granted and realize the areas in your life where you do hold privilege. Show gratitude. Never forget to appreciate those people and things around you, for you never know when they will be taken away.
- Lets have a great year Mustangs! I look forward to working with each of you.
- * Taken from How To Be A Decent Human Being 101
- Remind 101
- Tutoring times - Tuesday after school, West Hour, Advisory