Parking Permits will be sold during student lunches in Ms. Sterle's office.
What to bring:
- Valid Texas Drivers License (not a permit)
- Printed copy of proof of insurance (not an electronic image)
Completed application- Applications are listed below to download and print and are also available to pick up at the MWHS front office. You must return the application and the Mandatory Drug Testing Form. Both require a student and a parent/guardian signature.
Payment can be made by debit/credit card and is due when the application and other documents are submitted.
What else you need to know:
- Pricing is $50 (white spots) for assigned general parking, or $75 (blue) and $100 (yellow) for preferred and premium parking. Students can choose their spot based on what is open at time of sale.
- Preferred and premium spots (student choice) are sold on a first served basis.
- Map of parking spots is available to view on the MWHS website.
- All sales are final.