Parking permits Sale date TBA Check back at the end of July
What to bring:
- Valid Texas Drivers License (not a permit)
- Printed copy of proof of insurance (not an electronic image)
- Completed application- applications are available to be picked up at the AP’s office across from the Zone. There are two pages to fill out and each one requires a parent/guardian signature.
- Cash, Check or Debit/Credit card for payment Debit/Credit card preferred
What else you need to know:
- Pricing is $50 (white spots) for assigned general parking, or $75 (blue) and $100 (yellow) for preferred and premium parking. Students can choose their spot based on what is open at time of sale.
- Preferred and premium spots (student choice) are sold on a first served basis.
- Map of parking spots is available to view on the MWHS website.
- Tags will be available for students at schedule pick up in August or when they return to school.
- All sales are final.